LIght enough for a spray applicator or shaker, this silky, smooth powder (dust) can be used from head to toe. It's great at absorbing moisture and leaves skin soft. Formulated to be gentle enough to use on babies, this powder shouldn't irritate even the most sensitive skin.
It is easy-to-use, silky smooth, and features one of nature’s best deodorizers - baking soda. Super-absorbent cornstarch, baking soda and soothing pro-vitamin B5 will give you (or baby) a long-lasting, powder-fresh feeling all day.
- This no-talc, no-aluminium formula features Organic Arrowroot Powder and Organic Aloe to soothe delicate skin
- Zinc and Baking Soda help absorb moisture and odor
- Corn starch is super absorbent, working to leave skin feeling soft and dry all day
- Formulated with Provitamin B5 and Vitamin C Esters
- Can be used as a baby powder, dry shampoo, and foot & shoe deodorizer
- Light and non-gritty on the skin
- Non-GMO Cornstarch
- Baking Soda
- Pink Kaolin Clay
- Organic Arrowroot Powder
How to use: Carefully dust or spray lightly all over the body, including baby's bottom. Avoid spraying or dusting into the face. As a dry shampoo, dust or spray onto dry hair and work through with a brush. For a shoe and foot powder, spray or dust lightly into shoes before and after use.
Ingredients: Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Organic Arrowroot Tapioca (Manihot Esculenta), Organic Aloe Leaf Powder (Aloe Barbadensis), Pink Clay (Kaolin/Illite), Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol)
Not safe for consumption.