Constantly cleansing hands is important, but it can leave skin red and dry. Enter this excellent hand cleansing gel: 64% USDA Certified Organic Alcohol and the hint of citrus make this a reliable cleanser for hands while hemisqualane and lactic acid leave skin soft and supple.
- 64% Alcohol is a powerful and safe cleanser designed for cleansing hands and surfaces
- Ideal for frequent use as it leaves skin moisturized while still delivering strong cleansing action
- Formulated with non-GMO, sustainably-sourced Alcohol and is an ideal cleanser to stock up on and supply friends & family
- Correct water content prevents the alcohol from evaporating too quickly to be effective
- Non-GMO Alcohol
- 100% bio-based Hemisqualane
- Lactic Acid
- Deionized Water
How to use: Squeeze one pump's worth of the gel onto hands or surfaces, rub in and let dry.
Ingredients: Organic Alcohol (Ethanol), Water (Aqua), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Hemisqualane (C13-15 Alkane), Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) Essential Oil, Lemon (Medica limonum) Peel Essential Oil, Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) Essential Oil, Litsea (Litsea cubeba) Fruit Essential Oil, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) Essential Oil.
Not safe for consumption.