- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC. Beeswrap teamed up with this storied icon to create this print, featuring the transformative Monarch butterfly, as part of Nat Geo’s “PLANET or PLASTIC?” campaign, designed to raise awareness of the global plastic pollution crisis
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Also makes an amazing zero waste kitchen gift idea!
- HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT, these reusable beeswax wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastic products are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade.
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. This Explorer Pack includes 1 sandwich wrap with tie (13” x 13”) and 2 medium wraps (10” x 11”) in the Monarch Print. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. National Geographic and Yellow Border Design are trademarks of the National Geographic Society, used under license
Cleaning instructions: Wash in cool water with a mild dish soap, let air dry, then fold and store in a drawer or basket on the counter.
Keep away from hot water, dishwashers, microwaves, ovens.
Not recommended for raw meat or fish.
Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.