Keep fruits & vegetables fresher for longer with The Swag!
The Small Swag is perfect for smaller vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes etc. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens in one Swag.
Width: 37cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 37cm x 24cm not including the flap.
The Swag core features are:
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
How to use your Swags:
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge. BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.