Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes.
With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes. The art stick applicator is plastic free, fully recyclable and compostable and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
- Broad spectrum 30+ SPF protection
- Full body coverage
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Specifically formulated for children
- Art stick applicator
- Reef safe & cruelty free
- Non nano zinc oxide sole active ingredient - 25%
- Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
- Never runs or stings eyes
- Recyclable/compostable sunscreen stick (so make sure to keep it dry)
- Compostable merchandising box
- Soy, gluten and nut free
Size: 1.0 oz / 28g
How to use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 80 minutes after swimming or sweating, immediately after towel-drying, at least every two hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredient: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Chamomile & Calendula
Inactive Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cera Flava (Organic Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
Not safe for consumption.